From Helix Community
Other Community Launch Points
If you have interest in Helix DNA Client we suggest you explore the following related links within Helix Community on related projects and topics as well as external links helpful in understanding broader technology Helix DNA Client is part of.
- Helix Player Development - The Helix Player project is the central meeting ground for those people interested in developing media-enabled applications that leverage the Helix DNA Client for media playback capabilities.
- Helix DNA Producer Development - The Helix DNA Producer is the multi-format media-encoding engine for creating streaming broadcasts, on-demand streaming content, and downloadable audio video files.
- Helix DNA Server Development - The Helix DNA Server is a universal delivery engine supporting the real time packetization and network tranmission of any media type to any device.
- Helix DNA Datatype Development - The Helix DNA Datatypes provide client and server engines with pluggable components which handle specific media types and enable customization of data input mechanisms.
- RealAudio/RealVideo Codecs - Information about RealAudio and RealVideo technology for Helix, including overviews and links to additional resources.
- Helix DNA Porting - The Porting project is a central forum for efforts to port the Helix DNA Client to other platforms.
- Helix DNA Client Technology Compatibility Kit - The Helix DNA Client TCK project is the home of the project that outlines the acceptance requiremens and test cases used to validate compliance with the RealNetworks Community Source License (RCSL).
- Helix DNA Platform Overview- Learn what Helix Community can offer beyond client technology.
- Introduction to Streaming Media - If you are new to streaming media, start with this guide, which explains the basic techniques for creating streaming content that plays in Helix DNA Client-based Players.
- RealNetworks Production Guide - This guide explains how to create content for Helix DNA Client-based Players, covering SMIL 2.0, RealAudio, RealVideo, RealText, RealPix, Flash, bandwidth, presentation URLs, and much more.